Pursuant to Articles 13 e 14 del GDPR 2016/679
We inform you that the GDPR 2016/679 (New European Regulation on the protection of personal data) provides that the processing of your personal data is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore we inform you that the processing of personal data that you will provide us will have the following characteristics:
1. The data controller is: NETVALUE s.r.l. – Via Raimondo 40 / B – 10098 Rivoli (TO);
2. The controller is: Pinuccio Donetti, who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com or by phone at the following number: 011.0862422;
3. Your personal data are collected by us for managerial, commercial, promotional purposes, and to guarantee the correct fulfillment of the requests forwarded;
4. The site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on the user’s computer to allow the website to analyze the use of the site by visitors. The information generated by cookies on the use of the website by users (including the IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, drawing up reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google;
6. The acquired data may be communicated and disclosed, in compliance with the GDPR 2016/679, in order to pursue the purposes indicated above and will also be communicated to our external collaborators for commercial and legal support, to our consultants and to the Public Administration for tax compliance;
7. Your personal data will be kept in our archives for two years: if they have been acquired for tax and fiscal purposes, their conservation is ten years, as required by the tax legislation in force;
8. You have the right to ask the data controller at any time for access to your personal data, their correction or cancellation or limitation of the processing that concerns him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability , if it is possible;
9. If you believe that your rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or with the Judicial Authority;
10. The provision of personal data is optional but any refusal will result in the failure to execute the requests forwarded and / or the existing contract.